Cirrhosis alcoholic: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Cirrhosis alcoholic: chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism.
We study 749 people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic
- Medications that treat Cirrhosis alcoholic and their effectiveness
- 355 drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic
- 150 conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Cirrhosis alcoholic symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aciphex and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Aciphex and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Lidocaine vs. Sulindac - 8 seconds ago
- Testim and Aggression Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Thyroid Gland Removal and Haematochezia - 14 seconds ago