Quadriparesis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Quadriparesis: muscle weakness affecting all four limbs.
We study 1,779 people who have Quadriparesis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Quadriparesis
- Medications that treat Quadriparesis and their effectiveness
- 799 drugs that are associated with Quadriparesis
- 635 conditions that are associated with Quadriparesis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Quadriparesis:
- Quadriparesis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quadriparesis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quadriparesis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quadriparesis:
- Simvastatin: 105 reports
Common conditions associated with Quadriparesis:
Browse all Quadriparesis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dilaudid and Clonidine drug interaction - a second ago
- Clonazepam and Hyperkinesia - 4 seconds ago
- St. John'S Wort and Mucinex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Sprycel and Metformin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Jakafi and Vitamin B6 Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Red Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 23 seconds ago
- Prozac and Clostridium Colitis - 39 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Threatened Labor - 41 seconds ago
- Marinol and Phenytoin Sodium drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Metformin and Nightmares - 47 seconds ago