Relapsing fever: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Relapsing fever: bacterial infection characterized by recurring episodes of fever, headache, muscle and joint aches, and nausea.
We study 510 people who have Relapsing fever. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Relapsing fever
- Medications that treat Relapsing fever and their effectiveness
- 229 drugs that are associated with Relapsing fever
- 214 conditions that are associated with Relapsing fever
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Relapsing fever:
- Relapsing fever in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Relapsing fever in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Relapsing fever in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Relapsing fever symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Faslodex and Anaphylaxis - 7 seconds ago
- Everolimus and Kayexalate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Prozac and Plantar Fascial Fibromatosis - 15 seconds ago
- Accupril and Hyperlipidaemia - 23 seconds ago
- Maxalt-Mlt and Celexa drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Pentoxifylline and Urine Analysis Abnormal - 27 seconds ago
- Medrol and Subdiaphragmatic Abscess - 27 seconds ago
- Cassia Senna and Rectal Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Qvar Redihaler drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cysteine and Pneumonia Aggravated - 36 seconds ago