Ill-defined disorder and Pitting oedema - from FDA reports
Pitting oedema is found among people with Ill-defined disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Furosemide and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pitting oedema with Ill-defined disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Ill-defined disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
21 people who have Ill-Defined Disorder and Pitting Oedema are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ill-Defined Disorder and experience Pitting Oedema *:
- female: 65 %
- male: 35 %
Age of people who have Ill-Defined Disorder and experience Pitting Oedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 18.75 %
- 40-49: 18.75 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (2 people, 9.52%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 4.76%)
- Temporal Arteritis (1 person, 4.76%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 4.76%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 4.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lithium Carbonate (4 people, 19.05%)
- Inderal (4 people, 19.05%)
- Furosemide (4 people, 19.05%)
- Prozac (3 people, 14.29%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (3 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea (8 people, 38.10%)
- Oedema Peripheral (6 people, 28.57%)
- Anaemia (6 people, 28.57%)
- Thrombocytopenia (5 people, 23.81%)
- Bradycardia (5 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pitting oedema and Ill-defined disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your pitting oedema caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePitting oedema and Ill-defined disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 48,313 Ill-defined disorder patients)
Pitting oedema (skin discoloration) has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, diabetes (latest reports from 1,293 Pitting oedema patients).