Menstruation irregular and Stroke - from FDA reports
Stroke is found among people with Menstruation irregular, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Yasmin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Stroke with Menstruation irregular. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 153 people who have Menstruation irregular from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
153 people who have Menstruation Irregular and Stroke are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menstruation Irregular and experience Stroke *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 13.11 %
- 20-29: 18.85 %
- 30-39: 30.33 %
- 40-49: 27.05 %
- 50-59: 5.74 %
- 60+: 4.92 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (48 people, 31.37%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (13 people, 8.50%)
- Pain (12 people, 7.84%)
- Acne (10 people, 6.54%)
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (9 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (64 people, 41.83%)
- Yaz (51 people, 33.33%)
- Ortho Evra (27 people, 17.65%)
- Nuvaring (24 people, 15.69%)
- Zyrtec (18 people, 11.76%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (50 people, 32.68%)
- Headache (39 people, 25.49%)
- Injury (34 people, 22.22%)
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 21.57%)
- Memory Loss (29 people, 18.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Stroke and Menstruation irregular?
- Check symptoms - is your stroke caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStroke and Menstruation irregular from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menstruation irregular can be treated by Loestrin 24 fe, Medroxyprogesterone acetate, Yaz, Nuvaring, Provera (latest reports from 25,864 Menstruation irregular patients)
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 192,622 Stroke patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menstruation irregulara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause StrokeStroke
Other conditions that could case StrokeStroke
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
Hi my husband had a stroke 5 years ago caused by blocked neck arteries and is right side paralysed, he now has tenesmus which is horrendous,just wondering if anyone else has this condition and what treatment they have been given.
I took Topamax one time, the next day I had a stroke. It started with inability to swallow which is a sign of stroke. urgent need to urinate, and loss of vision and cognitive thought. I have since lost feeling in my right side, have brain fog and loss of words.
My mother had a stroke and has developed thrush. She has a feeding tube because of the thrush causing severe pain and her not being able to swallow without fear of aspiration. I feel helpless and can't stand watching my mom suffer.