Calcium: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 146,930 Calcium users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Calcium
- 24 alternative drugs to Calcium
- 8,548 Calcium side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Calcium?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Calcium treats:
Compare Calcium with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Calcium side effects:
- Fatigue (14,634 reports)
- Diarrhea (13,015 reports)
- Drug ineffective (10,074 reports)
- Pain (9,925 reports)
- Joint pain (9,090 reports)
- Headache (8,816 reports)
- Weakness (8,463 reports)
Calcium side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Calcium side effects (143,441 reports)
Browse all side effects of Calcium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Calcium interactions:
- Calcium and Vitamin d (40,272 reports)
- Calcium and Aspirin (25,603 reports)
- Calcium and Prednisone (22,104 reports)
- Calcium and Magnesium (14,863 reports)
- Calcium and Omeprazole (14,014 reports)
- Calcium and Methotrexate (13,276 reports)
- Calcium and Vitamin d3 (13,215 reports)
- Calcium and Fish oil (13,155 reports)
- Calcium and Vitamin b12 (12,306 reports)
- Calcium and Vitamin c (12,002 reports)
Browse all interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Calcium?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Calcium safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tresiba and Thiola drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride and Humulin R drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Dysthymia - 9 seconds ago
- Voriconazole and Consciousness - Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Xanax drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Daklinza and Cardiac Failure Congestive - 29 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Azelastine drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Blast Crisis In Myelogenous Leukaemia - 36 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Death - 38 seconds ago
- Ultravist 150 and Wheezing - 44 seconds ago