We study 85,927 reports of Calcium (calcium) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Calcium
- Alternative drugs to Calcium
- Calcium side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Calcium?
- Osteoporosis - reported by 129 people
- Osteopenia - reported by 126 people
- Bone density decreased - reported by 46 people
- Osteoporosis post-menopausal - reported by 40 people
- Calcium deficiency - reported by 36 people
Alternative drugs to Calcium
Most common Calcium side effectsCalcium side effects
Do you take Calcium?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Calcium
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Calcium side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Calcium with similar drugs
- Calcium vs. Actonel
- Calcium vs. Alendronate sodium
- Calcium vs. Alendronic acid
- Calcium vs. Atelvia
- Calcium vs. Boniva
- Calcium vs. Calcium acetate
- Calcium vs. Calcium carbonate
- Calcium vs. Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Calcium vs. Calcium citrate
- Calcium vs. Calcium d - glucarate
- Calcium vs. Calcium-d glucarate
- Calcium vs. Calcium disodium versenate
- Calcium vs. Evista
- Calcium vs. Forteo
- Calcium vs. Fosamax
- Calcium vs. Fosamax plus d
- Calcium vs. Lithium carbonate
- Calcium vs. Miacalcin
- Calcium vs. Premarin
- Calcium vs. Prolia
- Calcium vs. Reclast
- Calcium vs. Risedronate sodium
- Calcium vs. Vitamin d
- Calcium vs. Vitamin k
Recent general studies
- Bumetanide and Yah-Tai-Bai drug interaction - now
- Will you have Renal Impairment with Risperidone? - a second ago
- Budesonide and Iceland Lichen drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tikosyn and Mad-Dog Weed drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Antabuse and Xango drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Zyvox? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcification with Chantix? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ophthalmalgia with Zyvox? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Zyvox? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Melaena with Legalon? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vesicare, Fish Oil, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin D, Lo Loestrin Fe - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Flomax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Alphagan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old man who takes Modafinil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Acyclovir - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Invega Sustenna, Geodon for a 15 year old girl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 15 year old girl who takes Invega Sustenna - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Requip, Inspra, Losartan, Nuvigil, Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Allopurinol, Magnesium Chloride for a 63 year old man - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Topamax - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.