Cipro: 24,536 reports
Active ingredients: ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Cipro?
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 252 people
- Infection - reported by 98 people
- Diverticulitis - reported by 35 people
- Kidney infection - reported by 24 people
- Cystitis - acute bacterial - reported by 22 people
Alternative drugs to Cipro
Most common Cipro side effectsCipro side effects
All Cipro side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cipro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cipro?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anosmia with Itraconazole? - now
- Will you have Bartholin'S Cyst with Luvox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder with Enalapril Maleate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Cancer with Enalapril Maleate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erosive Oesophagitis with Mesna? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Famotidine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Nexium for a 31 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Nexium 24hr, Prednisone, Amoxil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Lysine, Prozac - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.