Cladribine: 1,226 reports
Active ingredients: cladribine
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Cladribine side effectsCladribine side effects
All Cladribine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cladribine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cladribine?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Cladribine
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cladribine (2 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- 35-year-old male from Kuwait with presumed diagnosis of splenic marginal zone lymphoma, status post one course of single agent standard dose rituximab from 02/01/13-02/22/13 without significant response, with diagnosis subsequently reclassified to hairy cell leukemia after bone marrow...
- I was treated with cladribine for hairy cell leukaemia for five days in October. I have bursitis in several places. Has anyone experienced this? I was treated immediately and not advised to watch and wait. I have rotator cuff injury which may have occurred because of weakened muscles after...
More posts for: Cladribine
- Will you have Loss Of Bladder Control with Sunitinib Malate?
- Will you have Incontinence - Urinary with Sunitinib Malate?
- Will you have Bladder Incontinence with Sunitinib Malate?
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Sunitinib Malate?
- Methadose and Demazin drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased?
- How effective is Fluoxetine for Fibromyalgia?
- How effective is Fluoxetine for Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
- How effective is Fluoxetine for Fibromyositis?
- How effective is Fluoxetine for Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.