Furosemide: 166,419 reports
Active ingredients: furosemide
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Furosemide?
- Fluid retention - reported by 166 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 136 people
- Swelling - reported by 134 people
- Heart failure - reported by 104 people
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling - reported by 82 people
Alternative drugs to Furosemide
Most common Furosemide side effectsFurosemide side effects
All Furosemide side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Furosemide?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
Recent general studies
- Zithromax and Brilinta drug interaction - now
- Will you have Xeroderma with Chloraprep With Tint? - a second ago
- Will you have Diffuse Esophageal Spasm with Seroquel? - a second ago
- Will you have Bacterial Diarrhea with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Diarrhoea with Omeprazole? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.