Jantoven: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Jantoven: warfarin sodium
We study 1,476 Jantoven users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Jantoven
- 56 alternative drugs to Jantoven
- 1,960 Jantoven side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Jantoven?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Jantoven treats:
Compare Jantoven with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Jantoven side effects:
Jantoven side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Jantoven side effects (1,416 reports)
Browse all side effects of Jantoven:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Jantoven interactions:
- Jantoven and Aspirin (237 reports)
- Jantoven and Furosemide (233 reports)
- Jantoven and Lisinopril (207 reports)
- Jantoven and Omeprazole (154 reports)
- Jantoven and Vitamin d (153 reports)
- Jantoven and Revlimid (148 reports)
- Jantoven and Prednisone (141 reports)
- Jantoven and Simvastatin (134 reports)
- Jantoven and Digoxin (133 reports)
- Jantoven and Gabapentin (126 reports)
Browse all interactions between Jantoven and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Jantoven?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Jantoven safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Avandamet and Burkitt Lymphoma - 2 seconds ago
- Estring and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 3 seconds ago
- Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Dipropionate and Bactroban drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Aredia and Exostosis - 12 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Congestive Cardiac Failure Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Calcium Gluconate and Doxycycline Hyclate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Scotoma - 13 seconds ago
- Selenium and Viramune drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Mirena and Gastric Ulcer - 21 seconds ago
- Epiduo Forte and Memory Loss - 22 seconds ago