We study 160,654 reports of Lasix (furosemide) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Lasix
- Alternative drugs to Lasix
- Lasix side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lasix?
- Swelling - reported by 164 people
- Fluid retention - reported by 154 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 130 people
- Heart failure - reported by 117 people
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling - reported by 80 people
Alternative drugs to Lasix
Most common Lasix side effectsLasix side effects
Do you take Lasix?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lasix
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
All Lasix side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Lasix with similar drugs
- Lasix vs. Advil
- Lasix vs. Aldactone
- Lasix vs. Aleve
- Lasix vs. Aspirin
- Lasix vs. Benadryl
- Lasix vs. Bumetanide
- Lasix vs. Bumex
- Lasix vs. Celebrex
- Lasix vs. Clobetasol propionate
- Lasix vs. Decadron
- Lasix vs. Demadex
- Lasix vs. Dexamethasone
- Lasix vs. Diclofenac sodium
- Lasix vs. Dyazide
- Lasix vs. Dyrenium
- Lasix vs. Hctz
- Lasix vs. Hydrochlorothiazide
- Lasix vs. Ibuprofen
- Lasix vs. Klor-con
- Lasix vs. Maxzide
- Lasix vs. Maxzide-25
- Lasix vs. Meloxicam
- Lasix vs. Methylprednisolone
- Lasix vs. Metolazone
- Lasix vs. Naproxen
- Lasix vs. Potassium chloride
- Lasix vs. Prednisone
- Lasix vs. Spironolactone
- Lasix vs. Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide
- Lasix vs. Torsemide
- Lasix vs. Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
Recent general studies
- Haloperidol Lactate and Viagra drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hypersensitivity with Clozaril? - a second ago
- Will you have Dacryoadenitis Acquired with Iceland Moss? - 4 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Aloe Perryi drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Lidocaine Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation - Bronchi with Glucosamine Sulfate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchitis with Glucosamine Sulfate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratosis Pilaris with Imuran? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Synthroid? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure with Synthroid? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Metformin, Prednisone, Zantac 150 - 4 minutes ago
- Prediction of Zofran, Lexapro for a 26 year old woman - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Singulair, Qvar Redihaler, Dexilant - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia, Lisinopril - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Hctz, Amlodipine Besylate, Mct, Valtrex - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Marijuana, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.