Pramipexole dihydrochloride: 3,233 reports
Active ingredients: pramipexole dihydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
- Restless leg syndrome - reported by 153 people
- Parkinson's disease - reported by 35 people
- Agitation - reported by 10 people
- Depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Pramipexole dihydrochloride
Most common Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effectsPramipexole dihydrochloride side effects
All Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pramipexole dihydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have just started on mirtazapine a week ago because the anafranil was effecting my restless legs I take pramipexole for that. I am steel getting restless legs, I have no energy don't want to go anywhere have muscle pains and feel weepy all the time. Can you help.
- I am wondering how Pramipexol and Ambien work together for sleep. I am concerned that the two don't go together and wonder what other people have to say who do.
- My daughter, who has RLS, took 2ml of medically regulated CBD oil last night. She is dizzy, her heart is racing and she says she cannot get out of bed. She also takes Primaprexole. How long will these effects typically last?
- I cannot do without taking pramipexole, and I take remeron. Sould I consider dropping the remeron? If so, what suggestions to people have to resolve these drug interactions?
- I'm trying to find out if anyone can associate numbness in their feet, with Pramipexole. I have the numbness, and it is NOT due to diabetes.
More posts for: Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Will you have Anxiety Disorder with Lovenox?
- Will you have Gad with Lovenox?
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Lexapro?
- Magic Mushrooms and Jakafi drug interaction
- Will you have Uterine Haematoma with Trazodone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Nodal Arrhythmia with Brintellix?
- Activase and Cytotec drug interaction
- Flexeril and Logen drug interaction
- Will you have Lack Of Intrinsic Factor with Glimepiride?
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Benlysta?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.