Pramipexole dihydrochloride: 3,233 reports
Active ingredients: pramipexole dihydrochloride
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
- Restless leg syndrome - reported by 153 people
- Parkinson's disease - reported by 35 people
- Agitation - reported by 10 people
- Depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Pramipexole dihydrochloride
Most common Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effectsPramipexole dihydrochloride side effects
All Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pramipexole dihydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hgb with Paxil? - now
- Will you have Painful Chest with Tussionex Pennkinetic? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Artichoke? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Tussionex Pennkinetic? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Artichoke? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Humira - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.