Pramipexole dihydrochloride: 3,356 reports
Active ingredients: pramipexole dihydrochloride
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
- Restless leg syndrome - reported by 153 people
- Parkinson's disease - reported by 35 people
- Agitation - reported by 10 people
- Depression - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Pramipexole dihydrochloride
Most common Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effectsPramipexole dihydrochloride side effects
All Pramipexole dihydrochloride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pramipexole dihydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Pramipexole dihydrochloride?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Generalised Oedema with Lyrica? - a second ago
- Benzamycin and Desonide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketoacidosis with Benztropine Mesylate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Dka with Benztropine Mesylate? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Coma with Benztropine Mesylate? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Benztropine Mesylate? - 7 seconds ago
- Bacitracin and Magic Mint drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Descovy and Lamictal drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Major Depression With Psychotic Features with Intelence? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Acquired Macroglossia with Synthroid? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.