Prednisolone: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 182,068 Prednisolone users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Prednisolone
- 94 alternative drugs to Prednisolone
- 11,141 Prednisolone side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Prednisolone?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Prednisolone treats:
Compare Prednisolone with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Prednisolone side effects:
- Fever (10,764 reports)
- Pneumonia (10,186 reports)
- Drug ineffective (8,974 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (7,519 reports)
- Diarrhea (7,028 reports)
- Rashes (6,528 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia (6,401 reports)
- Fatigue (6,218 reports)
Prednisolone side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Prednisolone side effects (180,865 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisolone interactions:
- Prednisolone and Methotrexate (31,180 reports)
- Prednisolone and Cyclophosphamide (20,265 reports)
- Prednisolone and Tacrolimus (16,654 reports)
- Prednisolone and Mycophenolate mofetil (14,445 reports)
- Prednisolone and Omeprazole (13,544 reports)
- Prednisolone and Humira (9,666 reports)
- Prednisolone and Lansoprazole (9,513 reports)
- Prednisolone and Azathioprine (9,508 reports)
- Prednisolone and Furosemide (8,437 reports)
- Prednisolone and Amlodipine (7,616 reports)
Browse all interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Prednisolone?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Prednisolone safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Abdullah, D., Mohamed, A. M. F. S., & Liew, A. K. C., "Dentine hypersensitivity-like tooth pain associated with the use of high-dose steroid therapy", Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD, 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cinnamomum Verum and Janumet drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Carbamazepine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Mesalamine and Haematemesis - 33 seconds ago
- Norvir and Pseudomonal Sepsis - 34 seconds ago
- Remicade and Rosacea - 46 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Pancuronium drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome - 54 seconds ago
- Osphena and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 56 seconds ago
- Calcium Carbonate and Blood Bicarbonate Increased - a minute ago
- Adipex-P and Ezetimibe drug interaction - a minute ago