Prednisolone: 114,129 reports
Active ingredients: prednisolone
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Prednisolone?
- Rheumatoid arthritis - reported by 52 people
- Asthma - reported by 48 people
- Polymyalgia rheumatica - reported by 32 people
- Sarcoidosis - reported by 18 people
- Systemic lupus erythematosus - reported by 15 people
Alternative drugs to Prednisolone
Most common Prednisolone side effectsPrednisolone side effects
All Prednisolone side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Prednisolone?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Intestinal Polyp Haemorrhage with Arusa? - a second ago
- Will you have Subacute Lymphocytic Thyroiditis with Protonix? - a second ago
- Will you have Viral Haemorrhagic Cystitis with Risperidone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Allegra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Allegra? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Modafinil, Trintellix for a 30 year old man - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 57 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Keppra, Gabapentin for a 90 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Zocor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Humira - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.