Reyataz: 8,725 reports
Active ingredients: atazanavir sulfate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Reyataz?
Alternative drugs to Reyataz
Most common Reyataz side effectsReyataz side effects
All Reyataz side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Reyataz?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Reyataz
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Reyataz (4 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- hello, for the past 4 years I have suffered through multi pancreatic episodes. Sometimes the pain is too much, how do you cope?
More posts for: Reyataz
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Spironolactone?
- Timolol Maleate and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Flomax?
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Unisom?
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Cosentyx?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Lortab?
- Will you have Chronic Sinusitis with Lansoprazole?
- Guaifenesin and Haloperidol drug interaction
- Will you have Postnasal Drip with Topamax?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Cosentyx?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.