Reyataz: 9,170 reports
Active ingredients: atazanavir sulfate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Reyataz?
Alternative drugs to Reyataz
Most common Reyataz side effectsReyataz side effects
All Reyataz side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Reyataz?
You are not alone:
- Will you have Chickenpox with Stress And Anxiety?
- Will you have Late Syphilis with Diclofenac Sodium?
- Will you have Metastases To Rectum with Alprazolam?
- Will you have Ivf with Osteoarthritis?
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes with Paxil?
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus with Paxil?
- Will you have T1Dm with Paxil?
- Will you have T1D with Paxil?
- Will you have Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia with Accutane?
- Will you have Juvenile Onset Diabetes with Paxil?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.