Simvastatin: 176,727 reports
Active ingredients: simvastatin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Simvastatin?
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 2,987 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 72 people
- Blood cholesterol decreased - reported by 54 people
- Hyperlipidaemia - reported by 41 people
- Cholesterosis - reported by 22 people
Alternative drugs to Simvastatin
- High blood cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Blood cholesterol decreased
Most common Simvastatin side effectsSimvastatin side effects
All Simvastatin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Simvastatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Simvastatin?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Vitamin K and Remicade drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pseudomonas Infection with Tizanidine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Myalgia with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Recurrent with Chelated Magnesium? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Pernicious Anemia with Crestor? - a second ago
- Will you have Myelogram Abnormal with Clonazepam? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Augmentin '125' drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.