Xarelto: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 197,047 Xarelto users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Xarelto
- 57 alternative drugs to Xarelto
- 7,360 Xarelto side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Xarelto?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Xarelto treats:
Compare Xarelto with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Xarelto side effects:
Xarelto side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Xarelto side effects (195,247 reports)
Browse all side effects of Xarelto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xarelto interactions:
Browse all interactions between Xarelto and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Xarelto?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Xarelto safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ceftazidime and Insomnia - now
- Suboxone and Petit Mal Epilepsy - a second ago
- Lutein and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 3 seconds ago
- Penicillin G Sodium and Vaginal Bleeding - 5 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Ofirmev drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Citalopram Hydrobromide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Divalproex Sodium and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - 8 seconds ago
- Melphalan and Nail Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Niaspan and Hydrocephalus - 17 seconds ago
- Para and Joint Swelling - 18 seconds ago