Temazepam and Dermatitis atopic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dermatitis atopic is found among people who take Temazepam, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Temazepam and have Dermatitis atopic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,289 people who have side effects when taking Temazepam from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,289 people reported to have side effects when taking Temazepam.
Among them, 21 people (0.06%) have Dermatitis atopic.
What is Temazepam?
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 38,640 Temazepam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dermatitis atopic?
Dermatitis atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder) is found to be associated with 1,302 drugs and 454 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Temazepam and Dermatitis atopic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dermatitis atopic when taking Temazepam *:
- female: 73.68 %
- male: 26.32 %
Age of people who have Dermatitis atopic when taking Temazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 13.33 %
- 50-59: 60.0 %
- 60+: 20.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Temazepam *:
- Dupixent: 12 people, 57.14%
- Zyrtec: 4 people, 19.05%
- Proair Hfa: 3 people, 14.29%
- Celexa: 3 people, 14.29%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 14.29%
- Xiidra: 3 people, 14.29%
- Locoid: 2 people, 9.52%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 9.52%
- Flonase Allergy Relief: 2 people, 9.52%
- Evista: 2 people, 9.52%
Common side effects people have besides Dermatitis atopic *:
- Itching: 6 people, 28.57%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 3 people, 14.29%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 14.29%
- Asthma: 3 people, 14.29%
- Depression: 2 people, 9.52%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 9.52%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 9.52%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 9.52%
- Constipation: 2 people, 9.52%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 9.52%
Common conditions people have *:
- Asthma: 2 people, 9.52%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 4.76%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 4.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Temazepam and have Dermatitis atopic?Check whether Dermatitis atopic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dermatitis atopic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Temazepam:
- Temazepam (38,640 reports)
Common Temazepam side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,883 reports
- Pain: 2,424 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,228 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,181 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,050 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,024 reports
Browse all side effects of Temazepam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dermatitis atopic treatments and more:
- Dermatitis atopic (74,402 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dermatitis atopic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dermatitis atopic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dupixent: 10,864 reports
- Prednisone: 534 reports
- Hydroxyzine: 425 reports
- Zyrtec: 398 reports
- Tacrolimus: 366 reports
- Triamcinolone: 347 reports
- Albuterol: 267 reports
- Amlodipine: 260 reports
- Vitamins: 259 reports
- Omeprazole: 248 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic (1,302 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dermatitis atopic:
All the conditions that are associated with Dermatitis atopic:
- Dermatitis atopic (454 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Temazepam) and Temazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Etodolac vs. Arthrotec - 33 seconds ago
- Tarka and Atherosclerosis - 48 seconds ago
- Syndopa vs. Artane - a minute ago
- How effective is Arthrotec for Inflammation? - a minute ago
- Lamictal and Trichorrhexis - a minute ago
- Glucophage and Anal Discomfort - a minute ago
- Minivelle and Plavix drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Diarrhea and Schizophrenia - 3 minutes ago
- Maxidex vs. Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 3 minutes ago
- Artane and Haldol drug interaction - 3 minutes ago