Cinnamon and Androgel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cinnamon and Androgel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cinnamon and Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 06, 2017
18 people who take Cinnamon, Androgel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cinnamon and Androgel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCinnamon and Androgel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cinnamon has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon. It is often used in hyperglycemia. (latest outcomes from Cinnamon 1,852 users)
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 20,154 users)
Interactions between Cinnamon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Androgel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cinnamon and Androgela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cinnamon (cassia cinnamon) is often used to treat quit smoking. Androgel (testosterone) is often used to treat blood testosterone decreased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cinnamon is used in:
- Androgel is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- I have been having nose bleeds for about a month on and off. Last night; a friend told me that cinnamon could be causing it. I texted my son and asked him to look it up. Not only was that true, but it can cause kidney problems as well. I am going to a specialist this afternoon; an Ear, Nose, ...
- 54 year old, once the Androgel was increased from 1.5 pumps to 4 pumps total, I started to have eczema flare ups on my lower back (love handles) then the back of my legs.
- Off and on for seven years my EKGs were showing abnormal if I was scheduled for a surgery or check-up. I ate a cherry pie covered with cinnamon after my lunch at McDonalds one day and returned to work with a really abnormal heartbeat and really short of breath. At that time I did not know that ...
- Reaching out to see if anyone has considered suing the makers of Androgel over enlarged prostate gland while using it.