Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate: 3,208 reports
Active ingredients: acetaminophen; codeine phosphate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Pain - reported by 84 people
- Back pain - reported by 15 people
- Cough - reported by 13 people
- Back pain - low - reported by 12 people
- Headache - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Most common Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effectsAcetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects
All Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kyphosis with Drug Dependence? - now
- Will you have Scheuermann'S Disease with Drug Dependence? - now
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased with Soma? - now
- Will you have Roundback with Drug Dependence? - now
- Will you have Postural Kyphosis with Drug Dependence? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Fluticasone Propionate, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Tenormin - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.