We study 2,527 reports of Dutasteride (dutasteride) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Dutasteride
- Alternative drugs to Dutasteride
- Dutasteride side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Dutasteride?
- Prostate examination abnormal - reported by 24 people
- Enlarged prostate - reported by 24 people
- Hair loss - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to Dutasteride
Most common Dutasteride side effectsDutasteride side effects
Do you take Dutasteride?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Dutasteride
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Dutasteride side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dutasteride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Dutasteride with similar drugs
- Dutasteride vs. Alfuzosin hydrochloride
- Dutasteride vs. Avodart
- Dutasteride vs. Beta - sitosterol
- Dutasteride vs. Cardura
- Dutasteride vs. Cardura xl
- Dutasteride vs. Cialis
- Dutasteride vs. Diovan
- Dutasteride vs. Doxazosin mesylate
- Dutasteride vs. Dutasteride and tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Dutasteride vs. Finasteride
- Dutasteride vs. Flomax
- Dutasteride vs. Fosamax
- Dutasteride vs. Hytrin
- Dutasteride vs. Jalyn
- Dutasteride vs. Lisinopril
- Dutasteride vs. Losartan
- Dutasteride vs. Oxybutynin chloride
- Dutasteride vs. Prazosin hydrochloride
- Dutasteride vs. Proscar
- Dutasteride vs. Rapaflo
- Dutasteride vs. Saw palmetto
- Dutasteride vs. Saw palmetto berry
- Dutasteride vs. Tamsulosin
- Dutasteride vs. Tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Dutasteride vs. Terazosin hydrochloride
- Dutasteride vs. Uroxatral
- Dutasteride vs. Vesicare
Recent general studies
- Omniscan and Nabumetone drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Excitability with Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Farsightedness with Ibuprofen? - 2 seconds ago
- Boswellia and Jacob'S Staff drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Cialis and Falmina drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Opana Er and Zecuity drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Post Asthmatic Amyotrophy with Naproxen? - 5 seconds ago
- Avelox and Udenyca drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Maggi Plant and Zaditor drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudomembranous Colitis with Adriamycin Rdf? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes L - Arginine - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Diazepam, Zopiclone, Alprazolam - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Fluoxetine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Cataflam, Amoxicillin, Zantac 150 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Sodium Ascorbate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Norco, Acyclovir - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Phentermine Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Suboxone - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Methotrexate, Humira for a 38 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vesicare, Fish Oil, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin D, Lo Loestrin Fe - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.