Folic acid: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Folic acid: folic acid
We study 149,135 Folic acid users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Folic acid
- 93 alternative drugs to Folic acid
- 10,509 Folic acid side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Folic acid?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Folic acid treats:
Compare Folic acid with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Folic acid side effects:
- Fatigue (9,736 reports)
- Pain (9,552 reports)
- Drug ineffective (8,663 reports)
- Joint pain (7,930 reports)
- Pneumonia (7,199 reports)
- Rashes (7,091 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (7,009 reports)
- Fever (6,222 reports)
Folic acid side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Folic acid side effects (122,667 reports)
Browse all side effects of Folic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Folic acid interactions:
- Folic acid and Methotrexate (66,805 reports)
- Folic acid and Humira (27,554 reports)
- Folic acid and Prednisone (27,491 reports)
- Folic acid and Enbrel (19,659 reports)
- Folic acid and Remicade (14,462 reports)
- Folic acid and Aspirin (13,209 reports)
- Folic acid and Omeprazole (10,916 reports)
- Folic acid and Acetaminophen (8,217 reports)
- Folic acid and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (8,074 reports)
- Folic acid and Lisinopril (7,243 reports)
Browse all interactions between Folic acid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Folic acid?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Folic acid safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 14 seconds ago
- Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia and Agranulocytosis - 26 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Tinea Infection - 33 seconds ago
- Primaxin and Chronic Kidney Disease - 36 seconds ago
- Integrilin and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 45 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Sleep Apnea Syndrome - 47 seconds ago
- Azelastine and Febrile Neutropenia - a minute ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Respiratory Disorder - a minute ago
- Doxil and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - a minute ago
- Leukine and Cerebral Haemorrhage - a minute ago