Remicade: 127,736 reports
Active ingredients: infliximab
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Remicade?
- Crohn's disease - reported by 256 people
- Ulcerative colitis - reported by 144 people
- Rheumatoid arthritis - reported by 114 people
- Ankylosing spondylitis - reported by 70 people
- Psoriatic arthritis - reported by 52 people
Alternative drugs to Remicade
Most common Remicade side effectsRemicade side effects
All Remicade side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Remicade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you take Remicade?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Remicade
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Remicade (291 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi.. i'm a male 54 old years. From 2008 to jan 2018 i'm under Remicade and Metotrexate for Psioratic Arthrites. On jan 2018 with RM and TC was found prostate cancer and renal cancer. On may 2018 under daVinci Xi robot, renal cancer (about 2 cm) was removed. Next oct. i will operate for...
- Hi, I am from Nova Scotia and am currently overdue treatment by almost 5 weeks. I'm feeling symptoms and wondered what is common and I found results varied online. Just looking for information and how to cope with the joint pain and how long this phase lasts. Its unbearable at times. Aleve...
- My name is Thelma. I began taking Remicade a little over a year ago. Then one day, all of a sudden my hands began to shake and my head shakes. I went to see my family physician and he diagnosed ET. The tremors got worse so I began seeing a neurologist. He has me on Primidone but it helps...
- I am just wondering how safe it is to take both of these medicines.
- What is a good antibiotic to take in order to get rid of infection ?
More posts for: Remicade
- Will you have Epstein-Barr Virus Infection with Glimepiride?
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Non-Resectable with Hiv Test Positive?
- What to expect when you take Dulera and have Decreased Ventricular Afterload?
- Will you have Bi-Polar with Albuterol?
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Actoplus Met?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glimepiride and have Epstein-Barr Virus Infection?
- Support group for people who have Hiv Test Positive and Gallbladder Cancer Non-Resectable?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Bi-Polar?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Stomach Ulcer?
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with...
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.