Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 249 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
249 people who take Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate, Lansoprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazole
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazole
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 56,571 users)
Interactions between Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Lansoprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate (9 members)
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Lansoprazole
You may be interested in these posts
- What do you about ankle cramps?
- Since I have been on Lanzaprazole I have suffered with anxiety. I did not realise the connection until I researched it more and everything seems to indicate it is the Lanzaprazole. I have Barrett's Oesophagus and a hiatus hernia so I have to take PPI's. I mentioned it to my doctor but he said...
- My doctor perscribed me tylenol 3 and i want to knlw if will effect my hypothyroidism at all.
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant...
- Muscle weakness, backs of legs, Leg cramps, charley horses at night sometimes.
- What to expect when you take Bactrim and have Mucosal Haemorrhage?
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Tirosint?
- Will you have Calcium Deficiency with Carafate?
- What to expect when you take Clonazepam and have Dka?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Ortho Cyclen-28?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tirosint and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Carafate and have Calcium Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Ortho Cyclen-28 and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Enlarged Prostate?
- Support group for people who take Jalyn and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.